Chicken fillet pockets with salad
4 servings; 1 serving
4 chicken fillet (600 g)
1 pack of button mushrooms
2 tsp oli
150 g fresh cucumber
10 cm piece of leek
100 g lettuce
2 tsp oil
150 g 10% sourcream
salt, pepper to taste
1. Cut mushrooms and fry lightly without oil.
2. Cut chicken fillet's into three pieces lenghtwise, flavor with salt and pepper.
3. Put a spoonful of mushrooms in the middle of every fillet, fold corners into middle and fix with a wooden peg.
3. Brush lightly with oil and cook in oven at 200C until golden brown.
4. For salad cut tomatoes, slice cucumber, tear lettuce into pieces and chop dill.
5. Mix oil and sourcream for sauce, flavor and pour over salad.
6. Serve checken pockets with salad.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...