Pumpkin chocolate cake
16 pieces - 24 units
* 1 tsp butter
* 300 g peeled pumpkin
* 50 g dark baking chocolate
* 4 eggs
* 100 g caster sugar
* 70 g cocoa powder
* 80 g flour
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 3 tbsp sugar
* pinch of salt
* caster sugar for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Prepare cake tin with butter. Cut pumpkin into squares, break chocolate to pieces.
2. Put little bit of water to a pot and boil pumpkin over low heat until soft. Drain excess fluid, mix pumpkin until even and place chocolate pieces into pumpkin to melt.
3. Mix cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk eggs until firm with caster sugar, add flour mixture and then carefully add pumpkin-chocolate mix.
4. Pour mixture into cake tin and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in tin for about an hour before cutting to pieces.
5. Sprinkle with caster sugar before serving.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...