24 muffins, 1 muffin
- 400 g pumpkin
- 120 g dark muscovado sugar
- 4 eggs
- 285 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 125 g low-fat margarine (50%)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2-3 tbsp orange juice
- Heat oven to 160 degrees. Line a muffin tray of 24 small or 12 regular size cups with baking paper.
- Peep pumpkin, discard seeds, puree finely in a food processor. Add sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, low-fat margarine and vanilla extract. Mix for 30 seconds until everything is well blended.
- Place mixture in muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden brown. Leave to cool off.
- Mix caster sugar with orange juice for frosting. Spoon over cooled muffins.
NB! With regular size muffin tray one muffin is
Recipe and photo: Laura Laanjärv
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...