Chicken stew with sea buckthorn
4 servings, 1 serving
400 gr chicken fillet
1 tsp oil
4 dl boiled rice
1 bell pepper
1 can of pineapple pieces
3 dl chicken stock
1 dl sea buckthorn juice
2 dl 15% creme fraicè
1 tsp curry powder
0,5 tsp chilly powder
1 tsp paprika powder
1. Cut chicken into strips and fry lightly in oil.
2. Pour boiled rice into an oven-proof dish. Chop bell pepper.
3. Add chicken strips, bell pepper and pineapple pieces to rice and mix well.
4. Prepare sauce mixing all ingredients and pour onto rice-chicken mix.
5. Cook in 200C degree oven for about 30 minutes.
Don't know your daily units allowance? Download our Figure Friends app from here and find out!
Figure friends recommend: Laugh yourself slim! Did you know that your body cannot smile when your mind is nor smiling? In this article we focus on the whole body and especially the h ...
Women´s waist circumference should not exceed 88cm and men´s 102cm. It's not only the measurement of the beauty, it´s also a very important disease risk i ...